Ambulnz Community Partners Ltd. is registered in England under company number 6117418.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
Personal identification information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ambulnz Community Partners with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Register online for additional Ambulance information.
Register for a job vacancy.
Voluntarily contact us or provide feedback on our services via email or website contact form. Sign up to our newsletter.
Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
Provide sector specific information about the technology used within our ambulance fleet. Process job applications and manage your account.
Email you with information on further opportunities relating to requests you have made via the website.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at secure Microsoft UK data centre
Our Company will keep your personal information for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
If you have agreed to receive marketing information via our newsletter, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ambulnz from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the UNSUBSCRIBE link sent in the joining communication.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ambulnz for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ambulnz correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ambulnz to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ambulnz erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ambulnz restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ambulnz’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ambulnz transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Call us at: 0333 320 7205
Or write to us:
Ambulnz Community Partners Ltd.
Arrow Trading Estate
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Or write to us at:
Ambulnz Community Partners Ltd.
Arrow Trading Estate
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Who is the controller of your data?
When this policy mentions “Company”, “we,” “us,” “our” or “Data Controller”, it refers to:
Ambulnz Community Partners Ltd. and with registered office at
Unit 5E, Arrow Trading Estate,
Manchester M34 5LR,
We, being an entity located in the United Kingdom, are subject to English law regarding the protection of personal data. For that reason, we undertake to comply with the obligations imposed by the Data Protection Act 2018.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored on your computer, they hold a modest amount of data specific to you and allows a server to deliver a page tailored to you on your computer, hard drive, smartphone or tablet (hereinafter referred to as, “Device”). Later on, if you return to our Website, it can read and recognise the cookies. Primarily, they are used to operate or improve the way our Website works as well as to provide business and marketing information to the Website owner.
- What categories of your data do we collect and use?
When you visit the Website and use our Comparison Service (you as a "User") we collect the categories of personal data as follows:
Personal data collected automatically from our Website and from third parties
- Information about your visits to and use of the Website, such as information about the device and browser you are using, your IP address or domain names of the computers connected to the Websites, uniform resource identifiers for requests made, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the archive obtained as a response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (correct, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the operating system and the computer environment used, the date and time that you visited, the duration of your visit, the referral source and website navigation paths of your visit and your interactions on the Website including the Services and offers you are interested in. Please note that we may associate this information with your account.
Please see the following clause of this Policy for further information on the purposes for which we collect and use this information.
- Types of cookies used on our Website
6.1. Types of cookies according to the managing entity
Depending on what entity manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processed, there exist the following types of cookies:
- First party cookies: these are sent to your Device from a computer or domain managed by us and from which the service you requested is provided.
- Third party cookies: these are sent to your Device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a separate entity that processes data obtained through cookies.
6.2. Types of cookies according to the length of time you stay connected:
Depending on the amount of time you remain active on your Device, these are the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are designed to receive and store data while you access the Website. These cookies do not remain stored on your Device when you exit the session or browser.
- Persistent cookies: these types of cookies remain stored on your Device and can be accessed and processed after you exit the Website as well as when you navigate on it for a pre- determined period of time. The cookie remains on the hard drive until it reaches its expiration date. The maximum time we use persistent cookies on our Website is 2 years. At this point the browser would purge the cookie from the hard drive.
6.3. Types of cookies according to their purpose Cookies can be grouped as follows:
Technical cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of our Website and are essential for browsing and allow the use of various features. Without them, you cannot use the search function, compare tool or book other available services on our Website.
- Personalisation cookies: these are used to make navigating our Website easier, as well as to remember your selections and offer more personalised services. In some cases, we may allow advertisers or other third parties to place cookies on our Website to provide personalised content and services. In any case, your use of our Website serves as your acceptance of the use of this type of cookie. If cookies are blocked, we cannot guarantee the functioning of such services.
- Analytical cookies for statistical purposes and measuring traffic: these cookies gather information about your use of our Website, the pages you visit and any errors that may occur during navigation. We also use these cookies to recognise the place of origin for visits to our Website. These cookies do not gather information that may personally identify you. All information is collected in an anonymous manner and is used to improve the functioning of our Website through statistical information. Therefore, these cookies do not contain personal data. In some cases, some of these cookies are managed on our behalf by third parties but may not be used by them for purposes other than those mentioned above.
- To that end, we can also use the services of a third party in order to collect data and/or publish ads when you visit our Website. These companies often use anonymous and aggregated information (not including, for example, your name, address, email address or telephone number) regarding visits to this Website and others in order to publish ads about goods and services of interest to you.
- List of cookies used on this Website
The list of Cookies used:
- Used to facilitate the live chat system.
- Random string. Joomla session cookie, required for CSRF protection on forms and for logging in.
- Used to identify that the cookie notice has been closed.
- Google Analytics Cookies
The information contained in the above list of cookies has been provided by the other companies which generate them. These companies have their own privacy policies in which they set forth both their own declarations as well as applicable disabling systems.
- Why do we collect your data?
Why? A. To create and maintain the contractual relation established for the provision of the Service requested by you in all its phases and by way of any possible integration and modification.
On which legal basis? To provide a requested service
Why? B. To meet the legal, regulatory and compliance requirements and to respond to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
On which legal basis? To comply with the law
Why? C. To carry out anonymous, aggregative statistical analyses so that we can see how our Website, products and services are being used and how our business is performing.
On which legal basis? To pursue our legitimate interest (i.e. improving our Website, its features and our products and services)
Why? D. To tailor and personalise online marketing notifications and advertising for you based on the information on your use of our Website, products and services and other sites collected through cookies.
On which legal basis? Where you give your consent (i.e. through the cookie banner or by your browser/'s settings).
- How long do we retain your data?
We retain your personal data for as long as is required to achieve the purposes and fulfil the activities as set out in this Cookies Policy, otherwise communicated to you or for as long as is permitted by applicable law. Further information about the retention period is available here:
Data collected via tag: Technical cookies
Retention period: Max 3 years
Starting date: From the date of browsing on our websites
Data collected via tag: Non-technical cookies
Retention period: Max 1 year
Starting date: From the date of browsing on our websites
- Cookie management
You must keep in mind that if your Device does not have cookies enabled, your experience on the Website may be limited, thereby impeding the navigation and use of our services.
10.1.- How do I disable/enable cookies?
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. By modifying your browser settings, you can opt to disable cookies or receive a notification before accepting them. You can also erase all cookies installed in your browser’s cookie folder. Keep in mind that each browser has a different procedure for managing and configuring cookies.
Here’s how you manage cookies in the various major browsers:
- MICROSOFT WINDOWS EXPLORER
- GOOGLE CHROME
- MOZILLA FIREFOX
- APPLE SAFARI
If you use another browser, please read its help menu for more information.
If you would like information about managing cookies on your tablet or smartphone, please read the related documentation or help archives online.
10.2.- How are third party cookies enabled/disabled?
- What are your data protection rights and how can you exercise them?
You can exercise the rights provided by the UK Data Protection Act 2018 including the right to:
Name of the right: Right of access
Content: To receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data, access its content and obtain a copy.
Name of the right: Right of rectification
Content: To update, rectify and/or correct your personal data.
Name of the right: Right to erasure/right to be forgotten and right to restriction
Content: To request the erasure of your data or restriction of your data which has been processed in violation of the law, including whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or otherwise processed; where we have made your personal data public, you have also the right to request the erasure of your personal data and to take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform other data controllers which are processing the personal data that you have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
Name of the right: Right to data portability
Content: To receive a copy of your personal data you provided to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. data relating to your purchases) and to ask us to transfer that personal data to another data controller.
Name of the right: Right to withdraw your consent
Content: Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent,
although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes.
Name of the right: Right to object, at any time
Content: You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using your data for direct marketing.
You can exercise the above rights at any time by:
- As for direct marketing, please note that you can also object at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link which we provide in each communication sent to you
Your rights in relation to your personal data might be limited in some situations. For example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person or if we have a legal requirement or a compelling legitimate ground we may continue to process your personal data which you have asked us to delete.
You also may have the right to make a complaint if you feel your personal information has been mishandled. We encourage you to come to us in the first instance but, to the extent that this right applies to you, you are entitled to complain directly to the relevant Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
- Contact details of the data controller
The contact details of the Data Controller of the data processing described hereinabove are: Ambulnz Community Partners Ltd. and with registered office at
Unit 5E, Arrow Trading Estate, Corporation Road, Manchester
Registered in England under Company Number 6117418.
- Contact details of our data protection officer (DPO)
Our Data Protection Officer (or "DPO") is available at:
- Unit 5E, Arrow Trading Estate, Corporation Road, Manchester M34 5LR, United Kingdom.